Any ADO help please please help sir
Author Message
 Any ADO help please please help sir

The dataenvironment makes everything global, and (if you need this), can
even make them public outside the project. It really is the best way to go
when working with data in VB6.

--

Live long and prosper,

Aaron Abdis

ICQ#: 24336432

Quote:
>Hi,  Does anybody know how to make an ADO connection and record set
>global in Visual Basic 6?  My Forms for some reason can not see the
>record sets or connections unless I declare/create them within that
>form.  So for every form I have to open and close the connections &
>record sets.  I must be doing something wrong.
>Using "Public" or Global" does not appear to help, any example code
>would be great.

>Any Help is appreciated Tremendously!  Please email me at

>Thank You

Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any ADO help please please help sir
Hello Sir,

Could you please elaborate on the dataenvironment, is this a reserved
bas file or word?

Thank you

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:22:10 -0500, "A2 (Aaron Abdis)"

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

4. Ado Help Please Help any help is appreciated

5. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

6. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

7. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

8. Please please please, help me :-)

9. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

10. Please, please, please help!!

11. Cloning problem -- please please please help

12. Please, please, please, help!