If ... End If
Author Message
 If ... End If

I can't remeber what the hot key is to find the matching If for an ENd If or
vice versus

I know I used to be able to put my cursor on an End If statement, and it
would find the matchig IF statement, does anyone know what that hot key is.

Thanks

Rico Singleton

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:07:19 GMT

1. Compile Error: End if without block end if

2. A2k: Controlling a back-end MDB from its FRONT-end MDB

3. A2K Updating Back End with new fields from Front End

4. Compact the back-end data from the front-end

5. Corrupted back end corrputs all front ends!

6. Splitting db in front end and back end

7. mde's and F-end/B-end

8. Compact back-end front-end

9. End-of-Line vs. End-of-Paragraph

10. Trying to Create a communicator for VB.net Front End and SQL 2000 back end

11. Will child-thread end when main thread end?

12. VB Front end dll loses connection to back end SQL server db after an hour