Creating an app with a WORD front end?
Author Message
 Creating an app with a WORD front end?

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:11:36 -0000, "johnnybhoy"

Quote:

>**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

>Hi Guys,

>Is it possible to create an application with a Word 97/2000 front end so
>that it behaves exactly like word?
>I wish to set a defined standard in the way in which people write documents
>over a large user base.

>TIA

>John

Write macros in Word's Normal template that force the desired document
formatting rules.  Then, install your version of the Normal template
on all of the target systems.

 You should be able to find lots of information on Word macros in the
Word VBA help system.  A good starting point is to press Alt+F11 while
in Word to bring up the Word VBA IDE.  From there, you can access help
from the Help menu.

HTH,
Bryan
New Vision Software            "When the going gets weird,"
Bryan Stafford                   "the weird turn pro."

Microsoft MVP-Visual Basic     Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 07:38:32 GMT
 Creating an app with a WORD front end?

Quote:
> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

My newsreader already lets me post for free. Why the hell should I go to
post.usenet.com to do what I can already do?

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 11:51:23 GMT
 Creating an app with a WORD front end?
So they can a build a mailing list of people to whom they might sell the
Brooklyn Bridge, sign up for AmWay, and enlist to send money to the starving
children of former Enron excutives.

Quote:

> > **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

> My newsreader already lets me post for free. Why the hell should I go to
> post.usenet.com to do what I can already do?

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 13:16:49 GMT

1. Exporting Access records to MS Word via VB6 front end app

2. Exporting Access records to MS Word vis VB6 front end app

3. How to create Windows app using IE as the front end (like Microsoft Money)

4. App Security - front-end or back-end?

5. Trying to Create a communicator for VB.net Front End and SQL 2000 back end

6. Newbie question: improve VB front-end app response time

7. VB as front end for other apps

8. Launching programs from a front end app.

9. VB3 - Building App Front Ends

10. VB Front-End for 3270 Apps

11. VB FRONT-END FOR 3270 APPS

12. VBScript front-end to a console app.