Referencing Another Project In A Project Group
Author Message
 Referencing Another Project In A Project Group

Hi

Is there a way to reference a project from another project when working with
multiple projects in a project group?

I have a project group with 3 projects in and I need them to reference each
other to use functions from another project.

Thanks
Stephen

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:04:35 GMT
 Referencing Another Project In A Project Group
If they're all loaded, you should be able to see them in the references
list. VB won't let you create circular references though... that is...
Project1 can only reference Project2 if Project2 isn't alread referencing
Project1.. You can do this with compiled components but not in the IDE.

Quote:
> Hi

> Is there a way to reference a project from another project when working
with
> multiple projects in a project group?

> I have a project group with 3 projects in and I need them to reference
each
> other to use functions from another project.

> Thanks
> Stephen

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:26:36 GMT

1. Debugging a project group (with two projects in it)

2. ActiveX project locks up project group

3. Referencing a C# project within a VB.NET project

4. VB changes a Project Component to a hidden Project Reference

5. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

6. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

7. VBA reference in project is bad - can't find project or library

8. Reference Loss when compiled from project group

9. Project Groups : Unable to Load Reference

10. Lossing Reference on VB Project Group, Please Help!

11. Lossing Reference on VB Project Group, Please Help!

12. Project References Vs Binary References