VB Enterprise Edition vs. Professional Edition
Author Message
 VB Enterprise Edition vs. Professional Edition

Well if you do client/server stuff then you are better off using Enterprise
edition. The main things in Enterprise vs. professional is "Remote data
objects" to access backend databases using thin wrapper on ODBC. Also you
can use remote automation servers. Check VBPJ for more details.

Vishi

Quote:
> Can anyone explain the difference between the Professional and Enterprise
> editions of VB?  I have VB 3.0 and am thinking of upgrading but am not
sure
> which to choose.

> Thanks,
> Brad Sears

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB Enterprise Edition vs. Professional Edition

Can anyone explain the difference between the Professional and Enterprise
editions of VB?  I have VB 3.0 and am thinking of upgrading but am not sure
which to choose.

Thanks,
Brad Sears

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

2. Professional Edition or Enterprise Developer Edition

3. Learning Edition VS Professional Edition

4. Learning Edition vs. Professional Edition

5. VB5 learning edition vs VB5 professional edition

6. VB6: Professional vs Enterprise Edition

7. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition does not contain MS SQL Server 6.5 Developer Edition

8. Where can I get VB professional/enterprise edition?

9. Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

10. Learning Edition-->> Professional edition Upgrade query

11. VB 6: Learning Edition vs. Professional

12. Learning edition becomes Enterprise edition