Component provider?
Author Message
 Component provider?

Beside Infragistics, who provide component for VB such as Grid object to
replace Ms standard?
Where can I download the trial version of them?
Regards,
Joe

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:55:25 GMT
 Component provider?
Hi,
Check out True DB Grid.

http://home.component1.com/cmd.boa?download=Evaluations

Regards

Trevor Benedict R
Software Engineer
Mascot Malaysia Sdn Bhd

| Beside Infragistics, who provide component for VB such as Grid object to
| replace Ms standard?
| Where can I download the trial version of them?
| Regards,
| Joe

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:40:44 GMT
 Component provider?
This link should be easier for you

http://www.vbxtras.com/products/truedbgrid.asp

Regards

Trevor Benedict R
Software Engineer
Mascot Malaysia Sdn Bhd

| Beside Infragistics, who provide component for VB such as Grid object to
| replace Ms standard?
| Where can I download the trial version of them?
| Regards,
| Joe

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:19:41 GMT
 Component provider?
Sotelvdm offers an ActiveX grid/tree control:
http://www.softelvdm.com/treeocx.html

Automate your software builds with Visual Build
http://www.kinook.com

Quote:
> Beside Infragistics, who provide component for VB such as Grid object to
> replace Ms standard?
> Where can I download the trial version of them?
> Regards,
> Joe

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:44:25 GMT

1. ODBC provider vs MS SQL provider (OLE DB)

2. OLEDB Provider Error - Supplied Provider is different from the one already in use

3. Using a .UDL file as Data Provider with a MSDataShape Provider

4. Error 429: ActiveX component can't create component

5. VB/Excel - Component Request Pending / Component Busy Error

6. SMPP ActiveX Component Available: EasySMPP Component

7. VB/Excel - Component Request Pending / Component Busy Error

8. Using a synchronous component in an asynchronous component

9. The Components List component

10. VB COM component in Win2k Component Services

11. Problem with call Component in Component Services

12. Outlook Bar Component - and Gen'l Component