Problem with out of date file references
Author Message
 Problem with out of date file references

Hi guys,

I've got a vb project that was last accessed a year ago.  I now need to make
some changes to it but a lot has changed since then and now when I open the
project most of the forms raise an error because they can't load various
components including comdlg32.ocx, dblist32.ocx, etc.

Anyone know how I can fix this quickly?

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with file references in .vbp files

2. Problems resetting file archive and file date.

3. Referencing object in form in code / Subform reference problem in code

4. university EMR send outs

5. on the outs

6. Learning the ins and outs of Peek and Poke

7. How to handle print outs in VB?

8. Filesystem Time outs

9. Session Variable Time-outs

10. Time-outs