HELP: Generating Interface Information for MTS
Author Message
 HELP: Generating Interface Information for MTS

What is the code required, settings in the project or whatever, required to
generate the interface information for MTS.  I have looked and have come up
with nothing everywhere I search.  I am using VB5Ent.

Regards, Mark.

--
Mark Duregon
H&L Australia Pty Ltd

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEWBIE: Interface of MTS Component - How do I generate an the Interface Information

2. running the MTS generated DCOM executable

3. Quering an interface from another using MTS and ASP

4. VB MTS Components loosing Interfaces

5. Samples for MTS, multi-interface, COM samples with security

6. Automation error 2147164145 (8004e00f) while deploying and running interface classes on MTS

7. MTS COM using Interfaces

8. URGENT !!! Interfaces and objects whith MTS

9. MTS & Custom Interface

10. URGENT !!! Interfaces and objects whith MTS

11. Want Client to Dim an Interface on the MTS server

12. MTS and Interfaces explanation needed