Access to Security Token (SID) Information with VB EE (GroupMembership Information)
Author Message
 Access to Security Token (SID) Information with VB EE (GroupMembership Information)

How would I retrieve the User's SID information?
What I am especially interested in is the group information contained in
the token.
Anyone that could help me I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Bill Scott

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieving User Token information. (SID)

2. Use VB5 to Get User Access Token Information

3. Use VB5 to Get User Access Token Information

4. Use VB5 to Get User Access Token Information

5. Converting SID to string SID in VB

6. Windows NT4 Shutdown, security tokens

7. NT and Security Tokens????

8. LogonUser security token

9. Using NT security and user SID/login name

10. !!! Getting the SID (Security Identifier) !!!

11. Using NT security and user SID/login name

12. How obtain the Security ID (SID) in text form for the current user