Unwanted page break in Enterprise
Author Message
 Unwanted page break in Enterprise

I'm using Crystal Reports 8.5, Developer Edition.  I created a
landscape form with lines drawn to form boxes to separate the data
that reads a table in SQL Server 2000, and is supposed to publish it
on the web via Enterprise.  In report design/preview, the report
looks/prints just fine.  But when it gets to Enterprise, it has a
horizontal break halfway down the page.  There's no "Keep Together"
feature turned on anywhere, I've tried slightly reducing the page
margins and font size, but it didn't help.  There's a limit to how
much I can reduce this, and still have the data legible.

Has anyone run into this yet?  My free support period with Crystal
expired, and my supervisors don't want to spring for training/support
costs yet (I work for a non-profit).

Thanks for your help.

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 03:32:05 GMT

1. replace page breaks with section breaks

2. How Do I Script Tables and make page breaks form a html Page

3. add page break to bottom of each page?

5. Page Breaks in Web Page

6. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

7. Group Page Break without blank page?

8. Break page in a RTF document (RichTextBox New Page)

9. Unwanted page locking

10. Unwanted page feed

11. Page Faults using VB Enterprise

12. Page Faults using VB Enterprise