High tech job for a Visual Basic expert
Author Message
 High tech job for a Visual Basic expert

We are a french start-up located near Paris. Our product line provides
innovative features to design and generate client server and web
applications. Currently available for Centura (formerly Gupta) development
tools (Centura Team and Centura Web Developer), we are looking for a Visual
Basic / Visual Studio expert.
He/she will be responsible for the design, development and test of our code
generators for the Visual Studio tools, starting with Visual Basic.

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. High tech analysis of the financial markets for the high tech programmer - indub.gif (0/1)

2. ***JOBS: Visual Basic Experts for Speech Recognition Interfaces ***

3. Visual Basic Tech Magazine

4. JOB POSTING: Basic AND Unix Expert Sought ...

5. Visual Basic Tech Journal

6. Job Opening: DBMS Magazine Tech Editor

7. JOB-NJ--HANDS ON TECH MANAGER--VB, SQL SERVER, OLAP A PLUS

8. CT-NY-NJ: WWW SITE WITH TECH JOB POSTINGS - recruiter

9. high accuracy clock with visual basic

10. Visual Basic 4.0 and high speed modem routines

11. Hard High School Visual Basic Class Home Work, Please

12. How to import high res images in Visual Basic