Get ProcessID from lobby application launched with DX8
Author Message
 Get ProcessID from lobby application launched with DX8

Hi all

Anybody know how to get a ProcessID when DX launch an application by
ConnectApplication method?.
I need track the application. In DX7 the RunApplication method returned the
ProcessID, but I not find how to make with DX8

Thanks
Danny

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:08:00 GMT
 Get ProcessID from lobby application launched with DX8
DirectPlay8LobbyClient.ConnectApplication returns an application handle that
can be used to identify the application.  I don't see where this is
different than with DirectPlayLobby3.RunApplication, looking at the DX7 SDK
docs.  Did I understand your question correctly?

--
Eric DeBrosse
http://www.blown.com/dx/

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and
do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation. The MVP program
does not constitute employment or contractual obligation with Microsoft.

Quote:
> Hi all

> Anybody know how to get a ProcessID when DX launch an application by
> ConnectApplication method?.
> I need track the application. In DX7 the RunApplication method returned
the
> ProcessID, but I not find how to make with DX8

> Thanks
> Danny

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 01:15:44 GMT

1. Getting a ProcessID ?????????

2. getting processID

3. getting the applicaiton TITLE via ProcessID

4. Getting Window Handle From ProcessID

5. Getting ProcessId for an executable

6. Some problems DX8.0-DX8.1

7. VB.Net AppActivate Method and Visio Application ProcessID property

8. Launching Windows 95 applications from your VB application

9. Hi, how can i launch an application using a file of this application

10. Getting handle to window launched with Shell

11. Getting filename from drag drop launch...

12. Getting handle to window launched with Shell