Rendering from more dimensional array's
Author Message
 Rendering from more dimensional array's

Hi,

dx8 sdk, vb6, dx9 installed on winxp, gf4ti

I'm trying to render a couple of 'multi point' lines. Everything worked fine
until I saved my points in a 2 dimensional array. It was something like
this:

For iloop = 0 to Ubound(aVerts, 1)
    mD3DDevice.DrawPrimitiveUP D3DPT_LINESTRIP, UBound(aVerts, 2),
aVerts(iloop, 0), LenB(aVerts(0, 0))
Next

The outcome was pretty strange, nothing that looked like a good line, some
criss-cross connected points. I'm absolute sure the data is alright. Now
I've to save each line in a standard array first, render it, and so on for
every line. Not very fast.

Doesn't dx support this at all? Or am I doing something wrong after all?

Thanks,
Erik

Wed, 04 Jan 2006 01:49:27 GMT

1. Value of type '1-dimensional array of Byte'....error

2. Populate rectangular array with a one dimensional array

3. 2-dimensional array?

4. Multi-dimensional dynamic array - Sorting

5. How to refer to just *one* of the dimension of a multi-dimensional array in VBA

6. REDIM on a multi-dimensional array

7. For Each - Next with a 2 dimensional array

8. passing a 2 dimensional array from word to excel

9. Sorting a 1 dimensional array by date, alphabetically.

10. Datagrid & Multi-dimensional array

11. ReDim with 2-dimensional array

12. Sorting multi dimensional arrays