Playing mp3 on different soundcards with directshow
Author Message
 Playing mp3 on different soundcards with directshow

Hi Folks!
I've a little problem with directshow. I know how to
enumerate the sound devices installed with directsound.
but i want to play mp3 with directshow. how can I assign
the sound card on wich the sound should be played??

I've searched nearly all knowledgebases on the internet,
but found nothing...

I know that it is possible to do this. I know some
software to do this (I don't know if programmed with vb,
but doesn't matter to me). ;o)

So can someone please help me??

best regards to all!
Chris

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 04:20:08 GMT
 Playing mp3 on different soundcards with directshow
You have to add the appropiate renderer filter (soundcard) to the filter
graph
manager and then render the mp3 file.

Chris ha escrito:

Quote:
> Hi Folks!
> I've a little problem with directshow. I know how to
> enumerate the sound devices installed with directsound.
> but i want to play mp3 with directshow. how can I assign
> the sound card on wich the sound should be played??

> I've searched nearly all knowledgebases on the internet,
> but found nothing...

> I know that it is possible to do this. I know some
> software to do this (I don't know if programmed with vb,
> but doesn't matter to me). ;o)

> So can someone please help me??

> best regards to all!
> Chris

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:43:43 GMT

1. Playing MP3 on 2nd soundcard??

2. Help i need an Mp3 control that plays mp3's

3. Mp3 player with multi soundcards

4. A new MP3 and wav DLL for multiple soundcards

5. DirectShow and MP3's

6. Playing sounds using 2 soundcards

7. playing WAV-files on 2 soundcards !

8. How to play .WAV without soundcard?

9. Advanced : DirectShow : How to play two media files...

10. New to DirectShow help with playing WMA files that is encryptet with DRM

11. playing acm waveaudio with MCI on two soundcard

12. VB DirectShow IMediaSeeking Wrapper and other DirectShow Questions