I need the DX7 VB Type Library!
Author Message
 I need the DX7 VB Type Library!

I have the rest of the SDK on my computer, but the hard drive crashed, and I
lost everything. I had the SDk folder backed up on a CDR, but I've lost the
DX7 VB Type Library. Could someone PLEASE email it to me?

Thanks SO much!
Mal

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I need the DX7 VB Type Library!
Just reinstall DirectX7 and there it is.

Quote:
> I have the rest of the SDK on my computer, but the hard drive crashed, and
> lost everything. I had the SDk folder backed up on a CDR, but I've lost
the
> DX7 VB Type Library. Could someone PLEASE email it to me?

> Thanks SO much!
> Mal

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need the DX7 VB Type Library!

2. using both dx7 & dx8 type lib

3. Do I Need to Register the Type Library with CLIREG32

4. Using the MODELENGLib library (Microsoft Visio Database Modeling Engine Type Library)

5. Win32 Types To VB Types List (Help Needed)

6. DX7 DirectPlay SDK Docs needed

7. Type library from VB?

8. HOw to convert text FILE IN TO PDF FILE through VB CODE USING adobe type library

9. DirectX 7 VB Type Library

10. type library for VB activex control

11. ODBC 3.0 ActiveX Type Library for VB 5.0

12. create type library in VB ?