Direct X
Author Message
 Direct X

I did a catalogue of my company with Direct X, I need
permission to distribute Direct X with that catalogue ?

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:51:34 GMT
 Direct X
no the redist is freely redisted as long as you follow the rules. the redist
EULA clearly spells this out, eg redist the entire package not a subset.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, WindowsXP Inbox 3D Screensavers, and a

> I did a catalogue of my company with Direct X, I need
> permission to distribute Direct X with that catalogue ?

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 05:55:03 GMT

1. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

2. Shadow Direct Connection

3. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

4. Cant add records to Oracle table using ODBC Direct

5. Get MS Office Premium For $99 direct from Microsoft

6. Detecting Duplicate Entries On Direct Input

7. Reading via ODBC, direct updates do not show up

8. Direct Animation Reference MISSING - PLease Help

9. Direct Fax

10. Direct file access

11. runtime executable/ODBC Direct

12. ODBC Direct