multichannel
Author Message
 multichannel

Hi!

Can anyone tell me if it's possible using waveformatextensible with
VB6 to playback audio with directsound (DX8).
Actually I have no problem with streaming audio in stereo format, but
since I have a layla24 I'd like to deliver audio to other channels
than 1-2.
Is it possible? Please help me before I start messing with audio
formats.
Thanks

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:02:41 GMT
 multichannel
Check out the DirectSound3DBuffer8 class. You can do some fairly advanced 3d
positioning using vectors and cones.

Quote:
> Hi!

> Can anyone tell me if it's possible using waveformatextensible with
> VB6 to playback audio with directsound (DX8).
> Actually I have no problem with streaming audio in stereo format, but
> since I have a layla24 I'd like to deliver audio to other channels
> than 1-2.
> Is it possible? Please help me before I start messing with audio
> formats.
> Thanks

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 06:39:12 GMT

1. Multichannel Audio Output?