Direct X9
Author Message
 Direct X9

i have dirext X 9 on my machine but i have some music
software called cakewalk sonar 2.0 which trys to insall
directx 8.1 and it will not install the softeare till it
detects 8.1 what do i do about this??

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 21:33:46 GMT
 Direct X9
usually the install for a lower DX will fail.

what does Cakewalk do then?

you probably need to contact them to get a patch, it appears their version
detection is borked.

Quote:
> i have dirext X 9 on my machine but i have some music
> software called cakewalk sonar 2.0 which trys to insall
> directx 8.1 and it will not install the softeare till it
> detects 8.1 what do i do about this??

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 04:25:20 GMT

1. Direct x9.0 Final Versjon?

2. Direct X9 SDK and Visual Basic .Net Standard Anyone?

3. Direct X 7 or Direct X 8

4. Shadow Direct Connection

5. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

6. Cant add records to Oracle table using ODBC Direct

7. Detecting Duplicate Entries On Direct Input

8. Reading via ODBC, direct updates do not show up

9. Direct Animation Reference MISSING - PLease Help

10. Direct Fax