 Multiple Render View: Won't Work

Hello I need so very profesional help

' ****** This is the crucial bit multiWindow Display
Functions, I have a problem at the moment *****

Dim Tchain As Direct3DSwapChain8

Dim TWindow As D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS

With TWindow
    .SwapEffect = D3DSWAPEFFECT_DISCARD
    .MultiSampleType = D3DMULTISAMPLE_4_SAMPLES
    .BackBufferFormat = DispMode.Format
    .Windowed = 1
    .BackBufferCount = 1
    .BackBufferHeight = DispMode.Height
    .BackBufferWidth = DispMode.Width
    .EnableAutoDepthStencil = 1
    .AutoDepthStencilFormat = D3DFMT_D16 'A possible
error, try a different format
    .hDeviceWindow = gamed_t.hWnd
End With

D3DDevice.CreateAdditionalSwapChain (Twindow) , Tchain

' IT DOES NOT ACCEPT TWINDOW AS A VARIABLE TO BE ASSIGNED

Tchain.Present ByVal 0, ByVal 0, TWindow.hDeviceWindow,
ByVal 0

'****** The End of the MultiWindow Display Function
********

The Template for the code....MSDN

object.CreateAdditionalSwapChain( _
    PresentationParameters As D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS) As
Direct3DSwapChain8

Parts

Object expression that resolves to a Direct3DDevice8

PresentationParameters
D3DPRESENT_PARAMETERS type, representing the presentation
parameters for the new swap chain.

Return Values
An Direct3DSwapChain8 object, representing the additional
swap chain.

Thank You for your Support

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:00:07 GMT
 Multiple Render View: Won't Work

Quote:
> ' IT DOES NOT ACCEPT TWINDOW AS A VARIABLE TO BE ASSIGNED

What is the error message?

Quote:
> D3DDevice.CreateAdditionalSwapChain (Twindow) , Tchain

Should this instead be:
Set Tchain = D3DDevice.CreateAdditionalSwapChain (Twindow)

hth

--
Eric DeBrosse
http://www.mvps.org/vbdx/

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and
do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation. The MVP program
does not constitute employment or contractual obligation with Microsoft.

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:01:08 GMT

1. Normal view in word won't work

2. Selection Formula for Multiple records won't work

3. Selection criteria for multiple fields won't work

4. Selection criteria for multiple fields (CRpts) won't work

5. Mesh won't Render when Window is resized

6. simple ftp app developed on win98 won't work on win nt

7. Shortcut keys won't work in VB Dev't Environment

8. Two Q's [Closing a file][why won't work]

9. My Listbox Won't Ignore Me (WM_SETREDRAW doesn't work)

10. Crystal won't pull back NEW data from Oracle view

11. why won't SmartViewer view?