can anybody tell me how can i do this in directX....
any hint on this........
Sahar

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:13:34 GMT
 using directx for 3d image revolving
Absolutly great site for beginning Direct X::go to www.directx4vb.com
Click on DirectX8, then graphics. The tutorials are real good. Do #1,
#3, #5, & download the example for #5. In about 1 hr I had a cube
spinning under my mouse's control. I have 3D shutter glasses and I was
able to alternate the viewpoint fromthe lefteye to the righteye from
one frame to the next. The thing popped right out of the screen!
Definetly do it.
On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:13:34 -0700, "Najm-us-Sahar"
Quote:

>i want to build a 3D revolving aeroplane, which is to be moved on stored
>angles in a database.
>can anybody tell me how can i do this in directX....
>any hint on this........
>Sahar

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:54:49 GMT

1. FS: 4 Box Set of 3d image software plus 4000+ 3d images

2. How do I rotate a 3D cube using DirectX quaternion functions

3. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound - Under Visual Basic

4. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Under Visual Basic

5. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound - Under Visual Basic

6. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound - Under Visual Basic

7. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound - Under Visual Basic

8. 3D Graphics - Wave Sound - DirectX - Under Visual Basic

9. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound - Under Visual Basic

10. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound - Under Visual Basic

11. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound - Under Visual Basic

12. 3D Graphics - DirectX - Sound Under Visual Basic