Accessing qdv.dll in VB
Author Message
 Accessing qdv.dll in VB

Is is possible to access qdv.dll's functionality in VB??? If it is
possible, how do you do it?

Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:01:14 GMT
 Accessing qdv.dll in VB
Hello
I looked in the DX7&8 chm files and I found this:
"Visual Basic for DirectX 7.0&8.1 does not support video ports. "
qdv.dll=DirectShow Runtime
I use DX 8.1 so I really don't know if the DirectShow Runtime file from DX 9 is supported in VB(in this case .NET)
Hope this helps

--
With best regards
Trimbitas Sorin
| Is is possible to access qdv.dll's functionality in VB??? If it is
| possible, how do you do it?

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:38:26 GMT

1. Accessing VB Functions/Subs in DLL from NON-VB language

2. Accessing an IIS VB DLL from VB running on the Desktop and service

3. Will VB 3.0 DLLs Overwrite VB 4.0 (32 bit) DLLs

4. Pass an access for to a VB DLL?

5. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

6. Referencing VB DLLs in Access 97...

7. Access 2.0 call VB OLE dll?

8. Access a DLL in VB.NET

9. Accessing VB OLE server from C/C++ DLL

10. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

11. Looking for a DLL for VB to access Clipper NTX file

12. VB/Access program loads wrong Jet DLL