Using D3DXIntersectTri
Author Message
 Using D3DXIntersectTri

Hello!
Is there any way to get access to D3DXIntersectTri in VB 6 with DirectX 8.1?
I thought of using a declare statement but I am not sure how it would be
worded.

Thanks!
Matthew Hanna

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 05:57:36 GMT
 Using D3DXIntersectTri
Hmmm...  No takers huh?  Oh well.  I guess the vb version of the directx api
continues to stink.

Quote:
> Hello!
> Is there any way to get access to D3DXIntersectTri in VB 6 with DirectX
8.1?
> I thought of using a declare statement but I am not sure how it would be
> worded.

> Thanks!
> Matthew Hanna

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:27:39 GMT
 Using D3DXIntersectTri
D3DX8.Intersect won't do the trick?
Quote:

> Hmmm...  No takers huh?  Oh well.  I guess the vb version of the directx api
> continues to stink.

> > Hello!
> > Is there any way to get access to D3DXIntersectTri in VB 6 with DirectX
>  8.1?
> > I thought of using a declare statement but I am not sure how it would be
> > worded.

> > Thanks!
> > Matthew Hanna

Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:53:09 GMT

1. Using types in a different assembly given that the type may be used or not used

2. Using a main form to control the edit properties of a subform using VBA

3. Using a defined Variable to Update a Table using DoCmd.RunSQL

4. Using VBA to develop DBase file using Excel

5. Using NewMail events using .NET ?

6. Send/Receive using VB using View Control Object

7. Presenting the outlook mailitems in VB 6.0 using using xml schemas

8. Custom Graph Control using PictureBox using VB.NET

9. Problem using datatable.select using multiple columns

10. Forecasting using Grid and Graph Controls using VB4.0 16bit

11. Finding date field using LIKE operator using ADO

12. Using VB5 to import data to access without using the Data control