Windows ME
Author Message
 Windows ME

We bought our computer awhile back and it has Windows ME
installed on it.  We have tried several times to download
a patch for a problem that was in the original program and
were not successful.  Lately we have been getting alot of
errors.  One error is IEHELPER.DLL.  Do you know how we
can fix this?

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:41:36 GMT
 Windows ME
upgrade to windows xp

Quote:
> We bought our computer awhile back and it has Windows ME
> installed on it.  We have tried several times to download
> a patch for a problem that was in the original program and
> were not successful.  Lately we have been getting alot of
> errors.  One error is IEHELPER.DLL.  Do you know how we
> can fix this?

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 03:19:01 GMT

1. VBA problems Going from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

2. Windows API call to set windows colors (HELP Please)

3. If you are using Windows 95 or Windows NT

4. access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me

5. Word VBA - Windows to Windows NT compatibility

6. Launch Windows form, from a Windows Service Application

7. installing web app with windows service and windows aplication at same time

8. Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME

9. How to find the location of windows and windows\system folders

10. Use look and feel of Windows XP in Windows NT with VB6

11. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

12. Finding Windows with Enum Windows?????