Rotating image
Author Message
 Rotating image
Hi.

Anyone know how to rotate an image in DDraw 7?
I think I hhave found out that I shall use BltFx, but I don't know how.

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:37:02 GMT
 Rotating image
Hello Sivert,

Quote:
> Anyone know how to rotate an image in DDraw 7?
> I think I hhave found out that I shall use BltFx, but I don't know how.

You can't rotate an image with BltFx in DDraw7 because there are not any
graphic cards which support this effect. You have to write your own function
to rotate images.

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:01:52 GMT
 Rotating image

How write a function to rotate images?

Pixels to pixels?

Quote:

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:10:30 GMT

1. rotating images in vb6

2. Rotate Image

3. Rotating images

4. Rotating images

5. Rotate Image

6. Rotating images

7. rotating images

8. rotate image control

9. rotate images

10. rotating images in vb.

11. rotating images in vb.

12. Rotate image and Zoom in or Zoom out