Direct X 9.0a/XP/Radeon 9700 Pro
Author Message
 Direct X 9.0a/XP/Radeon 9700 Pro

Under dxdiag, I show that AGP Texture Acceleration is Not
Available...Is this supposed to be the case?  I am
running Catalyst 3.2 Drivers, with an 8XAGP bus and Fast
Writes enabled.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  If I
am able to use the acceleration, I would love to enable
it.  Thanks in advance.  =)

-Patrick Ewalt

PLEASE RESPOND TO EMAIL ADDRESS, AS I AM NOT A REGULAR
MEMBER OF THIS NEWSGROUP.  THANKS.

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:05:17 GMT
 Direct X 9.0a/XP/Radeon 9700 Pro
hello

I have a similar setup except its Windows 2000 instead of
XP and AGP Texture Acceleration is also disabled... Maybe
its not supported by the Radeon 9700 Pro?

Quote:

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:54:56 GMT
 Direct X 9.0a/XP/Radeon 9700 Pro
AGP acceleration is compadible with just about every card that goes in the
AGP slot, except for the first models I'd say. I had a problem with this
before in DX 8.1a on Win98, I fixed it by reinstalling the drivers

Quote:
> hello

> I have a similar setup except its Windows 2000 instead of
> XP and AGP Texture Acceleration is also disabled... Maybe
> its not supported by the Radeon 9700 Pro?

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 10:00:44 GMT

1. FS: VB5.0 Pro and VB4.0a Pro

2. FS: VB5.0 Pro and VB4.0a Pro

3. VB4.0a with Pentium Pro 200MHz