couldn't run certain games after DirectX9.0a d/l
Author Message
 couldn't run certain games after DirectX9.0a d/l

I use Win98SE and after upgrading my DirectX to 9.0a, I
had a game ..which was running fine before...suddenly conk
out on me.  Except for the background, I couldn't see any
thing else....what's the matter....why won't DirectX9.0a
work with my pc and game? ...Is there help for this?

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:56:18 GMT
 couldn't run certain games after DirectX9.0a d/l

Quote:

> I use Win98SE and after upgrading my DirectX to 9.0a, I
> had a game ..which was running fine before...suddenly conk
> out on me.  Except for the background, I couldn't see any
> thing else....what's the matter....why won't DirectX9.0a
> work with my pc and game? ...Is there help for this?

More often than not, upgrading Directx causes problems with certain
games. My suggestion would be to downgrade back to the Directx which
worked before for you.

Wed, 05 Oct 2005 02:21:05 GMT

1. Simple script won't run on certain user's PC

2. Run-time Error 3003 Couldn't start transaction

3. "Couldn't Run LINK.EXE"

4. 'Couldn't find installable ISAM'

5. 'Couldn't find installable ISAM'

6. 'Couldn't find installable ISAM'

7. VB6.0--'Couldn't locate installable ISAM---help

8. PAYED FOR DESAWARE'S SPYWORKS BUT COULDN'T DOWNLOAD

9. get dataset's or dataview's value of certain item

10. CompactDB error: Couldn't find installable ISAM

11. ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module

12. ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module