DirectX D3DDevice Inconsistency/Error
Author Message
 DirectX D3DDevice Inconsistency/Error

Dear Friends,
           I have created a Screen Saver using
VB6.0/DirectX 7.0.It is working perfectly in most of the
machines using win98 and windows 2000.

           I have tested the program in computers having
different amounts of video memory.When i tested the
program in two computers each having video memory of 32
MB, in one computer the program works perfectly and in
another the same program gives "out of memory error"

             I think many of you might have faced the same
problem.Kindly let me know the solution you have
found.Please kindly help me.
Thanks in Advance
With Regards
Santhanam

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:58:19 GMT
 DirectX D3DDevice Inconsistency/Error
can you test using the debug runtime and examine the debug runtime output?

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

> Dear Friends,
>            I have created a Screen Saver using
> VB6.0/DirectX 7.0.It is working perfectly in most of the
> machines using win98 and windows 2000.

>            I have tested the program in computers having
> different amounts of video memory.When i tested the
> program in two computers each having video memory of 32
> MB, in one computer the program works perfectly and in
> another the same program gives "out of memory error"

>              I think many of you might have faced the same
> problem.Kindly let me know the solution you have
> found.Please kindly help me.
> Thanks in Advance
> With Regards
> Santhanam

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 00:45:52 GMT

1. D3DDevice.DrawIndexedPrimitive

2. What happend to D3DDevice.SetRenderStateSingle?

3. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

4. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

5. DirectX 7 Automation Error

6. DirectX error messages ddraw.dll problem

7. DirectX error

8. directX errors

9. DirectX Error

10. Automation errors in DirectX 8.0