Speed between VB and VC++!!
Author Message
 Speed between VB and VC++!!

Just wondering if the same speed at runtime is matched between applications
done in VB and VC++ using directx? I read somewhere that VB might not be the
best bet for DirectX applications. Is that true??

Can some one please tell me about some really good robust games done in VB
using DirectX?

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:21:02 GMT
 Speed between VB and VC++!!
yep, VB is quite slow that VC++. In opposite, the learning curve in VB is
more short, and is more easy to work in VB. Even more, you can learn
VB+Directx, and "port" later to VC++ + Directx, because directx for vb is
very simmilar to directx for vc++

Quote:
> Just wondering if the same speed at runtime is matched between
applications
> done in VB and VC++ using directx? I read somewhere that VB might not be
the
> best bet for DirectX applications. Is that true??

> Can some one please tell me about some really good robust games done in VB
> using DirectX?

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 03:17:45 GMT

1. Floating Point Speed - Comparison of VB 5.0, Delphi 3.0, and VC 5.0

2. ADO Speed VB vs VC

3. VB 3.0 speed vs. VB 4.0 speed

4. 3rd party tools for VB vs VC vs VC++

5. problem: vc++ dll and vb

6. I need help from a vb and vc++ expert

7. Need help passing a DC handle from vb to a vc++ dll

8. Calling VC++ programs and VC created dlls from VB

9. does vb/vj/vc++ share same ide/editor?

10. Using the vb component in vc++

11. VC-COM from VB/VC/Script

12. can't see vb ocx in vc++