Beggining
Author Message
 Beggining

Hi people! this's my first message!!

I wanna know where can i found some info about user DX7 with VB. I need some
kind o' tutorial. A real basic stuff, because i never used it before!

Thank you so much! (sorry bout my english!!)

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Beggining
Hi,

have a look at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx/
and download the DirectX SDK which contains all samples and documentation

A.Nahr

Quote:
> Hi people! this's my first message!!

> I wanna know where can i found some info about user DX7 with VB. I need
some
> kind o' tutorial. A real basic stuff, because i never used it before!

> Thank you so much! (sorry bout my english!!)

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Very simple Range question - beggining the range on 3rd page onwards