I figured out how to draw on more than one form.
Author Message
 I figured out how to draw on more than one form.

If anyone wants I can send a copy of the code.

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:55:37 GMT
 I figured out how to draw on more than one form.
I've love to see it!

Quote:
>If anyone wants I can send a copy of the code.

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:07:54 GMT
 I figured out how to draw on more than one form.

Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:48:31 GMT
 I figured out how to draw on more than one form.
I will send it out to you guys later today.

Quote:

>If anyone wants I can send a copy of the code.

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:06:33 GMT
 I figured out how to draw on more than one form.
I sent them out let me know if you didn't get it or if you did or if you have
problems.

Quote:

>I will send it out to you guys later today.

>>If anyone wants I can send a copy of the code.

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:28:11 GMT

1. Can't figure this one out

2. TabControl - Figure out which one selected

3. How to figure out which file in a directory is the oldest one

4. See if you can figure this one out ????????

5. CAN'T FIGURE THIS STRANGE ONE OUT!

6. Can YOU figure this one out?

7. Ok, figure this one out...please!!!!

8. Try figuring this one out!

9. Figure This One Out

10. Move figures with a line between figures that behaves like a rubber band

11. load another form form one form

12. can't figure out how to drag controls from toolbox to form