thx
cu
Supernova

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:42:58 GMT
 IndexBuffer / VB.net / DX9
I don't have the new SDK handy but DirectX 9 is usually quite well .NETified
ie.. you'll find some methods in the C/C++ API that are properties under
.NET. Likely this is the case for Indices.

Patrice

Quote:
> hi,

> i cannt find the method:
> Device.SetIndecies
> in VB.net

> Only the Property:
> Device.Indecis

> How to set my IndexBuffer?

> thx
> cu
> Supernova

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:33:24 GMT
 IndexBuffer / VB.net / DX9
hi,

Can some post a very smal sample
for setting up IndexBuffer in VB.net&DX9?? pls

I have no idea...

cu
Supernova

Quote:

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:27:29 GMT

1. DX9 VB .Net Docs--WHERE?!

2. Direct3D, DX9 VB.NET DrawPrimitives Limitation?

3. VB.NET/DX9 Presentation Paramters Device Window

4. Vb.Net / DX9 tutorials?

5. Creating a mesh (DX9, VB.NET)

6. Is there a VB Donkey.NET version for the released DX9 and .NET?

7. 3ds loader/indexbuffers

8. IndexBuffers....

9. Create mesh DX9 question, Lighting.VB example

10. DX9 VB Tutorials

11. Error in DX9 VB Mesh Sample

12. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application