Direct X Error when running wizard... please help
Author Message
 Direct X Error when running wizard... please help

The project file 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio .NET\vb7\\VBProjects\EmptyProject.vbproj' has been
renamed or is not on your computer.

I installed Windows XP Pro, Direct X 9.0a, The .Net
Framework, Viusal Basic .Net, Direct X 9 SDK 200MB and
the Direct X 9 SDK for VB.Net

Anyone know the solution?

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:15:48 GMT
 Direct X Error when running wizard... please help
I have been doing some searching and it looks like
EmptyProject.vbproj was never installed. I uninstalled
everything but windows xp pro and direct x 9, then
reinstalled but it still is not there...

Quote:

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:30:57 GMT

2. Error opening Wizards, Help please.

3. Setup Wizard Please help with VB5 DLLSELFREGISTEREX error during install

4. Run-Time Error 3197 - please help its driving me insane

5. Please help: run-time error 3014-can't open any more tables

6. Experts, please help with Run-time Errors!

7. Run Time Error 20504 - URGENT Please help

8. Run Time Error (Please help)

9. Help please with "Run time error"

10. Error when running compiled EXE files, please help!

11. Error when running a program - PLEASE HELP!

12. Run time error '3709' - Please Help