??? Beginning Direct3D Game Programming ????
Author Message
 ??? Beginning Direct3D Game Programming ????

Would you please recommend me a book for me for Beginning
Direct3D Game Programming. I would like to use directX for
3d animation for creating Screen Saver using Visual Basic
language.
Where could I find tutorial for directx using VB.
Thank yo ufor oyur help

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 05:29:35 GMT
 ??? Beginning Direct3D Game Programming ????
www.directx4vb.com
Quote:

>Would you please recommend me a book for me for Beginning
>Direct3D Game Programming. I would like to use directX for
>3d animation for creating Screen Saver using Visual Basic
>language.
>Where could I find tutorial for directx using VB.
>Thank yo ufor oyur help

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 07:47:25 GMT

1. VB Direct3D asteroids game - Close Approach v1.1

2. VB Direct3D asteroids game - Close Approach v1.1

3. Book for beginning game programmer??

4. Beginning VB game programmers

5. Game programming: Flickering screen and game borders

6. Game programming, what kind of games?

7. Direct3D 8.1: Problem with Direct3D application

8. Beginning Programming

9. Beginning Visual Basic 6 Database Programming by John Connell

10. Beginning VB Programming Seminars???

11. begin program

12. begin quest on program an index card system with vbas2.0