Game programmer
Author Message
 Game programmer

Hello

I want to do my own games website, offering computer games to people, for
FREE.  I aim to have games from all categories, no matter if they are
freeware, shareware or demos.  *** No pirated titles *** will be featured,
as the site is to be totally legal.

I am looking for programmers to give permission for me to put a link to your
game(s) on the site.  If you allow me to include your game, I will publish
it on the list, together with a link to your own website - thus allowing
people to read up further on your game, and in the case of shareware/demos,
send you money to order a registration code or the full version.  What you
make on your game is yours, I don't want any commision.  If at any time, you
decide you no longer want to have your game on the list, just let me know
and I will take it off, and you won't owe me a thing.

As well as a games list, the site will feature an advanced search engine to
find the right game, charts, reviews, and a mailshot sent out regularly to
people who subscribe to the service.

Well, that's all I have to say.  If you are interested, please goto
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks

Ben

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Experienced Game Programmer Looking for Assistance with 2.5D Game

2. Chapter 13 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

3. Game Programmers Wanted

4. Game Programmer Seeking Help.

5. Chapter 19 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is now online

6. Chapter 18 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

7. Chapter 17 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

8. Chapter 16 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

9. Game Programmers Dream

10. Any 3D game programmers need a project?

11. Chapter 17 of Visual Basic Game Programmer Tutorial is online

12. Book for beginning game programmer??