Are there different directx sdk's für vb and c++?
Author Message
 Are there different directx sdk's für vb and c++?

Hi everybody,

i have a book on directx with c++ which contains the directx 7 sdk.

can i use this in vb as well or do i have to download a special thing vor
vb?

thanks in advance and
greetings out of {*filter*}space,
mondspeer

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:10:26 GMT
 Are there different directx sdk's für vb and c++?
the 8.x sdk is provided in several pieces for your convenience.

if the book included the full SDK, then you are okay. check and see if there
is a vb samples folder, that will tell you.

alternately, the 7, 8.0, and 8.1 SDKs are available for download on the MSDN
DX web site.

--
Phil Taylor
PM : DirectX SDK, Managed DirectX, Windows XP Inbox 3D screensavers, and a

> Hi everybody,

> i have a book on directx with c++ which contains the directx 7 sdk.

> can i use this in vb as well or do i have to download a special thing vor
> vb?

> thanks in advance and
> greetings out of {*filter*}space,
> mondspeer

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:23:49 GMT

1. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

2. VB C++ DirectX and COM

3. VB C++ DirectX and COM

4. C++ or VB Programmer Analyst - Dallas, TX 5/18/98 9:49:12 AM

5. DirectX 9.0. SDK (downloading right now)

6. DirectX 8.0a SDK Help: 2D Surfaces

7. DirectX 7.0 SDK

8. Location of DirectX 5 SDK Downloadable EXE

9. DirectX 5 SDK

10. DirectX SDK

11. ActiveMovie Problem (even in DirectX SDK sample)

12. DirectX 9 SDK installation and VS.NET