8.1 and video capture update
Author Message
 8.1 and video capture update

Hi,

Does DirectX 8.1 include the DirectX video capture update
that was released for DirectX 8.0? If not, will this
update work with 8.1?

I'm also looking for information on using the VFW-WDM
wrapper for video capture under Win2K? Thanks in advance
for any guidance.

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:51:51 GMT

1. DX 8.1 and VB 6 video capture

2. DX 8.1 and VB6 for video capture

3. VB Objects DirectX 8.1 and video codecs

4. help! how can I use video capture in VB directx 8.1?

5. help! how can I use video capture in VB directx 8.1?

6. video capture using video for windows?

7. interactive display of video from my video capturing card

8. Video capture and Sream Video

9. Viewing video (from Video capture device) in VB

10. Jet Engine and Oracle 8.1

11. vb.net and direct x 8.1

12. VB.NET Direct X 8.1