DVID_ALLPLAYERS and Groups
Author Message
 DVID_ALLPLAYERS and Groups

Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to determine if in VB when I use:
dplayvoiceclient.settransmittargets and I set the array to
DVID_ALLPLAYERS, will this encompass All Players In all
groups?
In other words, if I wish to transmit to all players in
all groups will the DVID_ALLPLAYERS designation suffice?
Although the c++ docs mention 'all players in the
session', I'd like some clarification.
Thanks,
Larry

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 03:46:12 GMT
 DVID_ALLPLAYERS and Groups
I think I should be more clear,
I am circumventing the 64 player limit for transmit
targets in dplayvoice.  If I create a new group every time
I get to say the 63rd player (for instance) can I use
DVID_ALLPLAYERS as the transmit target or do I have to
specify each group id in the target array?
Thanks,
Larry
Quote:

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:55:26 GMT

1. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

2. Stopping data from being grouped by Group 1 when that group is suppressed

3. This group or VB group for VBDOS?

4. creating a program group and group items

5. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1

6. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1

7. Help- Getting groups and contents of groups in ProgMan

8. help Adding a Domain group to a Local Group

9. Enumerate users and groups that belong to a group

10. VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group

11. Adding multiple users or groups to local groups

12. Add domain group to local group