Volume Meter
Author Message
 Volume Meter

Hi, how i can meter the volume from mic?
I have examples that run only if the soudncard have peak meter, waht is this? how i can meter the input sound from microphone? i need resolve this but i cant!!!! Please somebody can help me?

than a lot!!!

--

---------------------------------------
        Javier Conde

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:07:15 GMT
 Volume Meter

Quote:
> Hi, how i can meter the volume from mic?
> I have examples that run only if the soudncard have peak meter, waht is
> this? how i can meter the input sound from microphone? i need resolve
> this but i cant!!!! Please somebody can help me?

Please don't multi-post..  This has already been answered in another group

    Mike

 -- EDais --

 - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:22:51 GMT
 Volume Meter
If i multipost is because i dont know.

--

---------------------------------------
        Javier Conde

Quote:
> > Hi, how i can meter the volume from mic?
> > I have examples that run only if the soudncard have peak meter, waht is
> > this? how i can meter the input sound from microphone? i need resolve
> > this but i cant!!!! Please somebody can help me?

> Please don't multi-post..  This has already been answered in another group

>     Mike

>  -- EDais --

>  - Microsoft Visual Basic MVP -
> WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:18:01 GMT

1. ? getting input volume meter ?

2. Volume Meter

3. Volume Meter

4. Need A sound Volume Gauge/Meter

5. Getting Current Microphone Volume:Sound Meter

6. Getting Current Microphone Volume:Sound Meter

7. vu meter or peak meter

8. How best to play a WAV file at a variable volume without affecting system volume

9. How do I read the value of the sound volume to send to a VU-meter ?

10. Adding progress meter in my import procedure

11. Progress Meter

12. Progress Meter Problem