D3DRS_LIGHTING question
Author Message
 D3DRS_LIGHTING question

I notice that when i turn D3DRS_LIGHTING to TRUE my mesh
object and room light up with a white light even thought
my point light is red. Is there some default light that
shines when D3DRS_LIGHTING is turned on?

Any help would be great
thanks

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:39:46 GMT
 D3DRS_LIGHTING question
is ambient being used?

see the SDK lighting sample for how to use lights.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

Quote:
> I notice that when i turn D3DRS_LIGHTING to TRUE my mesh
> object and room light up with a white light even thought
> my point light is red. Is there some default light that
> shines when D3DRS_LIGHTING is turned on?

> Any help would be great
> thanks

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:49:21 GMT

1. questions,questions,questions.

2. Atten: Larry Serflaten - Re: Dictionary Questions, Questions, Questions

3. Questions!Questions!Questions

4. Questions Questions Questions

5. HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION

6. 2 questions: Code doesn't work when I split database and Seek/Index question

7. FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - March posting

8. FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions - vba - please read before posting questions - unofficial February posting

9. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - Jan 2003 posting

10. FAQ - frequently asked VBA questions - please read before posting questions - September posting - unofficial

11. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (vba) - please read before posting questions - August posting - unofficial

12. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - unoffical July posting - please read before posting questions - vba