DirectX mobile
Author Message
 DirectX mobile

All,

I am looking for some additional information regarding a
subset mobile version of DirectX targeted for mobile
devices.

Does anyone have any information and or a reference to the
group championing this effort?

Thank you.

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:17:21 GMT
 DirectX mobile
Try msdn.microsoft.com/ and search for a DirectDraw keyword. I believe I
noticed few months ago that the DirectDraw documentation was still available
in a Windows CE section...

Patrice

Quote:
> All,

> I am looking for some additional information regarding a
> subset mobile version of DirectX targeted for mobile
> devices.

> Does anyone have any information and or a reference to the
> group championing this effort?

> Thank you.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:31:40 GMT
 DirectX mobile

Quote:
> Try msdn.microsoft.com/ and search for a DirectDraw keyword. I believe I
> noticed few months ago that the DirectDraw documentation was still
available
> in a Windows CE section...

> Patrice

> > All,

> > I am looking for some additional information regarding a
> > subset mobile version of DirectX targeted for mobile
> > devices.

> > Does anyone have any information and or a reference to the
> > group championing this effort?

> > Thank you.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:46:13 GMT

1. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

2. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

3. is the any mobile sdk for applications... like the mobile asp sdk

4. synchronising phonenumber with mobile phone

5. Microsoft Oulook Mobile Manager

6. mobile manager

7. Add a mobile 2 item on Contacts form

8. OL98: Retrieve Mobile Number

9. Sending text messages to mobile/cell phones

10. Microsoft's Outlook Mobile Manager

11. Mobile Devices

12. Mobile Toolkit error