How can I use Voice Client?
Author Message
 How can I use Voice Client?

I have searched everywhere but can't find how to use the Initialize function
of DirectPlayVoiceClient:

DirectPlayVoiceClient.Initialize(DplayObj as Object, IFlags as Integer)

I want to know what I must fill in for DplayObj?

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:40:27 GMT
 How can I use Voice Client?
a peer or client object.

--
- Tom Miller, Dev Lead, Managed DirectX

> I have searched everywhere but can't find how to use the Initialize
function
> of DirectPlayVoiceClient:

> DirectPlayVoiceClient.Initialize(DplayObj as Object, IFlags as Integer)

> I want to know what I must fill in for DplayObj?

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:54:27 GMT

1. dplay voice client/server

2. Client Performance of Clients using ADO 2.6 ?

3. API call to get Netware user name from 32-bit client using MSFT Client for Netware

4. API call to get Netware user name from 32-bit client using MSFT Client for Netware

5. CT-VOICE.DRV Creative Memory Mode Voice

6. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

7. Sending A Voice Message Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

8. Voice Response System - Visual Voice Pro ?

9. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

10. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time

11. Sending A Voice Message By Telephone Over A Voice/FAX/Modem

12. Sending Out A Voice Message On A Voice/FAX/Modem At A Pre-determined Time