Visual Basic question
Author Message
 Visual Basic question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question. I work on a
presentation which will be delivered on CD. My client wants to include a
small program for calculating something in such way to work directly from CD
when the user click a button. The program was created in Visual Basic. If I
include the executable file of that program in my presentation it will work
only in machines that have VBA installed or VB installed. Can anyoane tell
me what files I have to include in my CD in order for that program to run in
any machines? Thanks.
MB

www.bozdoc.f2s.com

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic question
The runtime files and any DLLs the program uses is the most important
part of the archive. I don't know what version of VB you have, so
can't tell you the filenames. :)

Patrick Palczewski

Quote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question. I work
on a
> presentation which will be delivered on CD. My client wants to
include a
> small program for calculating something in such way to work directly
from CD
> when the user click a button. The program was created in Visual
Basic. If I
> include the executable file of that program in my presentation it

will work

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic Question

2. DDE, visual basic question

3. MSWord Spellchecking forms (Visual BAsic question)

4. Visual Basic Question

5. Visual Basic Question!

6. Excel Visual Basic Question

7. Visual Basic Question - Always on Top

8. a visual basic question!!!

9. Visual Basic Question

10. Visual Basic Question moving program to other systems

11. Visual basic question

12. Newbie Access / Visual Basic question