DVD-Video Region Retrieval
Author Message
 DVD-Video Region Retrieval

I'm trying to find a way to get the DVD-Region code(s)
from a DVD-Video disc, but haven't had any luck.  The
MSWebDVD object in DirectX-8 doesn't return this value,
just the region code of the player.  I'm also looking to
return the copy-protection method(s) used on the disc.
Does anyone know how to do any of this?  I'm programming
in VB6.

The only place I've seen a possible way of achieving this
is in the DDK documentation, but is it possible to access
this via VB6 without developing a driver?
http://www.*-*-*.com/
url=/library/en-us/storage/hh/storage/k306_2182.asp

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:08:37 GMT

1. Video Control / MSVidWebDVD Samples for VB.NET DVD playback

2. MS Video Control DVD Playback has no sound

3. DVD/Video Rental program in VB

4. Video Control / MSVidWebDVD Samples for VB.NET DVD playback

5. Detect if DVD drive and install DVD player software

6. Access 97 and Video Storage/Retrieval

7. #Region #End Region (code folding)?

8. jamba handy video clips jamba handy video downloads jamba handy video kostenlos jamba handy videos for free jamba handyvideo 3 jungs natascha jamba handy video

9. video realtime and video delay

10. video capture using video for windows?

11. Showing video from TV/Video adapter in VB5

12. interactive display of video from my video capturing card