DX9 not digitally signed????
Author Message
 DX9 not digitally signed????

I tried to install DX 9.0 and i keep getting an error
saying the software you are tring to install is not XP
digitally signed and can not be installed. Is there any
reason for this? do i need to change a setting somewhere?

thanks

Jay

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:24:07 GMT
 DX9 not digitally signed????
Are you sure you have the latest DirectX 9.0 install?  If not, get it :).
If it is, then there should be a Continue Anyways type button somewhere when
you install it.

In case you wish to re-download the install package, go to:
http://www.microsoft.com/directx

Mike.

Quote:
> I tried to install DX 9.0 and i keep getting an error
> saying the software you are tring to install is not XP
> digitally signed and can not be installed. Is there any
> reason for this? do i need to change a setting somewhere?

> thanks

> Jay

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:47:57 GMT
 DX9 not digitally signed????
Yes im sure its DX9, its not installed yet  thats the
problem,  The "not digitally signed" error dosent have a
continue anyway button.  ill try the link you gave, maybe
im tring to DL a different version of DX9
Quote:

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 04:58:11 GMT
 DX9 not digitally signed????
Mine is saying the same thing any help out there. it says
that same thing and it will not be installed and there is
no continus anywasy button and that is the first time i
have never seen one thanks Corey
Quote:

>>> thanks

>>> Jay

>>.

>.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:06:30 GMT
 DX9 not digitally signed????
I am getting the same message...how can software from
Microsoft not be digitally signed by Microsoft?!??!?!?

Quote:

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:55:24 GMT

1. Do I have to Digitally Sign this?

2. Digitally Sign multiple VBA Projects in one step

3. Digitally signing a template

4. Digitally sign a macro

5. Opening a digitally signed macro under word 97.

6. Digitally Sign Office multiple VBA Projects in one step

7. Digitally Sign multiple VBA Projects in one step

8. unable to save digitally signed template file

9. Opening a digitally signed macro under Word 97

10. Anybody have problems with digitally signed template files?

11. ActiveX Digitally Signing

12. Anyone have experience with digitally signing vbs files?