Wireframe objects...
Author Message
 Wireframe objects...

Hi,

I'm a newbie DX programmer so please excuse my ignorance!!!

I have created a cub from the MeshViewer Tool that comes with DX8.1b. I
managed to import in my VB app and display it. The thing is that the cube is
all white. I would want to show a wireframe version of the cube. How can I
do it with DX?

Thanks,
Ivan

Mon, 16 May 2005 23:58:15 GMT
 Wireframe objects...
Direct3DDevice8.SetRenderState D3DRS_FILLMODE,D3DFILL_WIREFRAME enables the
write frame mode...

(I may have the name wrongs but should be close).

Patrice

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm a newbie DX programmer so please excuse my ignorance!!!

> I have created a cub from the MeshViewer Tool that comes with DX8.1b. I
> managed to import in my VB app and display it. The thing is that the cube
is
> all white. I would want to show a wireframe version of the cube. How can I
> do it with DX?

> Thanks,
> Ivan

Tue, 17 May 2005 00:03:11 GMT
 Wireframe objects...
Thanks, will check it out!!

Ivan

Quote:
> Direct3DDevice8.SetRenderState D3DRS_FILLMODE,D3DFILL_WIREFRAME enables
the
> write frame mode...

> (I may have the name wrongs but should be close).

> Patrice

> > Hi,

> > I'm a newbie DX programmer so please excuse my ignorance!!!

> > I have created a cub from the MeshViewer Tool that comes with DX8.1b. I
> > managed to import in my VB app and display it. The thing is that the
cube
> is
> > all white. I would want to show a wireframe version of the cube. How can
> > do it with DX?

> > Thanks,
> > Ivan

Tue, 17 May 2005 16:42:43 GMT

1. 3D wireframe viewer problem

2. 3d wireframe maze

3. WireFrame on X File

4. Problems with the wireframe view

5. Trying to create a poormans wireframe

6. Any 3D wireframe viewer for Windows (VB or Delphi)?

7. VBA-assigning an OLE-object to an Ole-object-field

8. ActiveX-object can't make object - error

9. Determining Object Types in Bound Object Control

10. Calliing object method with object argument

11. Automating object insertion into an OLE Object field

12. How to store object to an object array?