DLLs are missing
Author Message
 DLLs are missing

Hi there ! After installation of DirecteX 9.0 none of
examples are working... All of them faild becous of
missing Microsoft... Direct3D DLL and some others... How
can I install them if even SDK couldn't do it ? I use XP.

TIA, Dima.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:55:08 GMT
 DLLs are missing
Did you install the full SDK or a component SDK?  If you installed a
component SDK, you also need to download and install the developer runtime.

--
Mark Kenworthy
Group Program Manager

> Hi there ! After installation of DirecteX 9.0 none of
> examples are working... All of them faild becous of
> missing Microsoft... Direct3D DLL and some others... How
> can I install them if even SDK couldn't do it ? I use XP.

> TIA, Dima.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:45:51 GMT

1. ActiveX DLL and ASP - What am I missing?

2. ActiveX DLL and ASP - What am I missing????

3. Missing DLL that's not missing -sortof.

4. Access Runtime - Am I Missing Something?

5. AM I missing something - Sum and Cumulative Sum

6. What am I missing?

7. What am I missing in this error handler?

8. What Am I Missing?

9. What am I missing?

10. VBA For Dummies --- Am I missing something here?

11. shared variable not working what am I missing?

12. What am I missing?