Hardware rendering in window mode
Author Message
 Hardware rendering in window mode

Can dx8 do hardware rendering in window mode?

If so, got any tutorials available on it??

Thanks!

Mindbeast

Tue, 11 May 2004 12:24:25 GMT
 Hardware rendering in window mode

Quote:

> Can dx8 do hardware rendering in window mode?

OF COURSE.

Quote:
> If so, got any tutorials available on it??

DIRECTX8 SDK www.microsoft.com/directx

Tue, 11 May 2004 23:08:13 GMT

1. Changing texture/render mode at runtime

2. Retained Mode, Textures and Hardware Acceleration

3. Render a window in a memory DC.

4. ImageList rendered unusable in Windows XP?

5. Mesh won't Render when Window is resized

6. Window size of VB Window changes in Fullscreen mode

7. Reach Hardware in Windows

8. Reach Hardware in Windows

9. How can I open the Current window in fullscreen mode

10. how to run Enhanced Mode Debug Windows 3.1?

11. Which Mode of Windows?

12. Determine Color Mode (16, 256, 16k) of Windows