DirectX 9.0A end-user runtime and Managed DirectX.
Author Message
 DirectX 9.0A end-user runtime and Managed DirectX.

The Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition update webpage
recommands both the DirectX 9.0A end-user runtime and the
Managed DirectX update.

The problem is when I successfully install DirectX 9.0A
end-user runtime, the Managed DirectX update does not
install successfully.

A message appears which looks something like 2.3MB/2.3MB
downloading.  This message turns into a red X with a
failed installation.

I cannot figure out why the Microsoft website is
recommending the Managed DirectX update and it will not
install.

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:47:15 GMT

1. DirectX 8.0a SDK Help: 2D Surfaces

2. Standalone DirectX 9.0a

3. Directx 9.0a silent installation

4. DirectX 9.0a Download

5. DirectX 8.0a installation failure

6. DirectX 9.0 Managed docs

7. microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.managed

8. Can a Form or 2nd DirectX app be show over top of DirectX App

9. I only downloaded th DirectX SDK which didn't contain documents on DirectX Media

10. create directX surface during program runtime?

11. how do end users upgrade a runtime db?

12. compatibility problem between directx 8 applications and directx 9...