Downloading Help
Author Message
 Downloading Help

Hi all!

I am a newbie to this group but I was wiondering if there
was a site where I could download DirectX 9.0A and burn it
to a CD. I am not referring to the Web Set up at

http://www.*-*-*.com/
FamilyID=c46234ca-2695-4270-8e21-
8a18684396b3&displaylang=en

I found a developer site, for example, where I could
download Service Pack 1 so I could burn it. Does anyone
know if there is a "developer" version of Direct X where I
can do the same thing?

Thanks in advance!

ryan

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:07:32 GMT

1. Winsock HTTP Binary file download Help required

2. Internet Downloading Help Please

3. IE4.01 Prohibiting ActiveX cabs from downloading help!

4. Web Downloading Help

5. IE4.01 Prohibiting ActiveX cabs from downloading help!

6. Web Downloading Help

7. IE4.01 Prohibiting ActiveX cabs from downloading help!

8. Cand Download - Help!!

9. MS Active X control downloads OK but home grown Active X Control will not download

10. MS Active X control downloads OK but home grown Active X Control will not download

11. Help Needed - Access Download Link