Directsound record multiple channels simultaneously
Author Message
 Directsound record multiple channels simultaneously

Hi

I am a newbie just born kid on the block and I want to somehow record
two channels of my soundcard's line-in jack simultaneously to separate
files.

Basically What i want to do is the following:

A stereo input is coming into the line-in jack. Both channels have
unrelated data and they are in one jack so that i can use the two
channels.

Now depending on certain triggers (sound level, etc etc) I want to
start and stop recording the two channels.

my Question is:

How do I set up directsound capture to give me two buffers of mono
data (corresponding to different channels) which I can then use and
manipulate further.

A Big THANKS in advance.

Monusinghal

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:42:11 GMT

1. running multiple queries against an .MDB simultaneously?

2. Running Multiple Instances of a Control Simultaneously

3. Play multiple wav-files simultaneously

4. HELP! Multiple Print to 2 printers simultaneously

5. Scrolling Multiple Text Boxes Simultaneously

6. Multiple appends to a text document simultaneously

7. Scrolling multiple text-boxes simultaneously

8. Media Player Control with multiple output channels

9. Media Player Control with multiple output channels

10. Recording with DirectSound

11. ///Using DirectSound for sound recording\\\

12. SETTING RECORDING CHANNELS, FRECUENCY AND BYTES